How do I take care of my jewelry?
- Put on your jewelry last after you have finished putting on makeup, sunscreen and perfume for better protection.
- Jessica Wang jewlery is fully waterproof however we would still recommend not wearing our jewelry while exercising or swimming.
- Make sure to wipe off any sweat when removing the jewelry & store it in the protective jewlery bag provided or a dry airtight zip bag.
- It is best to remove the jewelry while sleeping & bathing.
- If oxidation occurs, it can be cleaned with silver washing water & using silver cleaning cloth.
*Gold-plated jewelry is not a precious metal, friction, scratches & color fading will occur over a period of time. We use a vacuum electroplating process, our process far exceeds other electroplating processes, so the color retention is excellent. Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact colors & patterns may vary slightly from our website images shown.
What do I do if my jewelry is defective or damaged?
First off, we're sorry! Please email email@example.com with the information shown below so our team can help. Alternatively please click Help on desktop & mobile to talk with one of our team on live chat or DM us on Instagram.
Photo of the item
A short description of the issue and how it happened